Off topic: If I had a computer hammer...
Thread poster: Pnina
| | Pnina
Local time: 15:06
Italian to Hebrew
I stumbled on this website. It offers a computer hammer. Would like to share with you several suggestions that are written in its manual.
1. "Fed-up with technology - Try the Computer Hammer, a way to vent out your anger without doing the damage."
2. "It's very common for your mouse to stick at the worst times. Hit the mouse repeatedly with the Computer Hammer until you feel better."
3. "We found during our testing that hitting the monitor with the Computer Hammer is very satisfying, as many people consider the screen to be the cause of most problems."
4. "Hitting the keyboard is especially effective, when you can't type fast enough, or are making too many typing errors."
5. "The Computer Hammer is most effective with a portable PC because of the laptop's smaller. size. Place the laptop on a table, then pound it with the hammer until the battery wears out. This way, you are hitting the PC, the screen, the mouse, and the keyboard all ato once."
There are also other interesting uses of the computer hammer. You can read about them and try them as well.
| || || |
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »
If I had a computer hammer...
|Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof|
Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership.
The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.
More info »
|Protemos translation business management system |
|Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!|
The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.
More info »