Off topic: If I had a computer hammer...
Thread poster: Pnina
| | Pnina
Local time: 13:58
Italian to Hebrew
I stumbled on this website. It offers a computer hammer. Would like to share with you several suggestions that are written in its manual.
1. "Fed-up with technology - Try the Computer Hammer, a way to vent out your anger without doing the damage."
2. "It's very common for your mouse to stick at the worst times. Hit the mouse repeatedly with the Computer Hammer until you feel better."
3. "We found during our testing that hitting the monitor with the Computer Hammer is very satisfying, as many people consider the screen to be the cause of most problems."
4. "Hitting the keyboard is especially effective, when you can't type fast enough, or are making too many typing errors."
5. "The Computer Hammer is most effective with a portable PC because of the laptop's smaller. size. Place the laptop on a table, then pound it with the hammer until the battery wears out. This way, you are hitting the PC, the screen, the mouse, and the keyboard all ato once."
There are also other interesting uses of the computer hammer. You can read about them and try them as well.
| || || |
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »
If I had a computer hammer...
|PerfectIt consistency checker|
|Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy|
PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.
More info »
|PDF Translation - the Easy Way|
|TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.|
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.
It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs.
Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.
More info »