Mobile menu

Off topic: If I had a computer hammer...
Thread poster: Pnina
Pnina
Israel
Local time: 11:47
Italian to Hebrew
+ ...
Aug 3, 2005

http://daddycools.com.hosting.domaindirect.com/hammer/online.html

Dear Translators,

I stumbled on this website. It offers a computer hammer. Would like to share with you several suggestions that are written in its manual.

1. "Fed-up with technology - Try the Computer Hammer, a way to vent out your anger without doing the damage."
2. "It's very common for your mouse to stick at the worst times. Hit the mouse repeatedly with the Computer Hammer until you feel better."
3. "We found during our testing that hitting the monitor with the Computer Hammer is very satisfying, as many people consider the screen to be the cause of most problems."
4. "Hitting the keyboard is especially effective, when you can't type fast enough, or are making too many typing errors."
5. "The Computer Hammer is most effective with a portable PC because of the laptop's smaller. size. Place the laptop on a table, then pound it with the hammer until the battery wears out. This way, you are hitting the PC, the screen, the mouse, and the keyboard all ato once."

There are also other interesting uses of the computer hammer. You can read about them and try them as well.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

If I had a computer hammer...

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs