https://www.proz.com/forum/off_topic/36359-looking_for_nobby%3A_calling_any_peruvians_with_a_good_sense_of_smell.html

Off topic: Looking for Nobby: Calling any Peruvians with a good sense of smell
Thread poster: Libero_Lang_Lab
Libero_Lang_Lab
Libero_Lang_Lab  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:03
Russian to English
+ ...
Sep 2, 2005

Hi,
A long shot: I am trying to track down a fragrance for men called Nobby, launched last year by Peruvian footballer Nolberto Solano who plays for Newcastle United. Don't ask me why (why I'm looking for it, that is, not why he plays for Newcastle...).

Does anyone know where I can procure a bottle of this mystical fragrance? Or who manufactures it?

Please send your leads to me at [email protected]
Thanks in
... See more
Hi,
A long shot: I am trying to track down a fragrance for men called Nobby, launched last year by Peruvian footballer Nolberto Solano who plays for Newcastle United. Don't ask me why (why I'm looking for it, that is, not why he plays for Newcastle...).

Does anyone know where I can procure a bottle of this mystical fragrance? Or who manufactures it?

Please send your leads to me at [email protected]
Thanks in advance!
Dan
Collapse

Edwal Rospigliosi
Edwal Rospigliosi  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 21:03
English to Spanish
+ ...
I heard about it... Sep 3, 2005

but I haven't bought it. Tomorrow I'll check at the mall and will tell you.

Regards

Edwal

Pamela Peralta
Pamela Peralta  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 14:03
English to Spanish
+ ...
Nobby Sep 3, 2005

Hi Dan,
I remember Ñol promoting his perfume here in Lima last year. I've contacted by mail 2 perfume stores that might carry the Nobby perfume, so I'll let you know their reply soon.
Pamela

Libero_Lang_Lab
Libero_Lang_Lab  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:03
Russian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Many thanks Sep 4, 2005

Edwal/Pamela
Many thanks to both of you. Much appreciated. If you can find out who makes/distributes it and how to contact them, I'd be very grateful.
Dan

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for Nobby: Calling any Peruvians with a good sense of smell

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »