Thread poster: Leticia Madrid

Leticia Madrid  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:01
Member (Jun 2016)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Oct 7, 2005

Hi all!
I am going to start a postgraduate degree in Lisbon next week, but still dont have a flat!! I would like to share it with some more people, students or not, better if not spanish(only because I am spanish too!!!).
Do you have a room I can rent??? then please email me:

Direct link Reply with quote
Lorenzo Lilli  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:01
German to Italian
+ ...
Portuguese forum Oct 8, 2005

Try asking in the Portuguese forum, I'm sure someone will help you. Have fun in Lisbon, I went there just a few weeks ago and loved it

MLeiria  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:01
Member (2005)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Try also the newspapers Oct 8, 2005

I don't live in Lisbon myself, so I can´t directly help.
But you might want to have a look at the small ads in the local newspapers. I think "Diário de Notícias" and "Correio da Manhã" are the best for that sort of thing.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Accommodation in Lisbon

Advanced search

Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs