Mobile menu

Off topic: Talking Dictionary English/Slovenian/English?
Thread poster: Vito Smolej

Vito Smolej
Germany
Local time: 16:40
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
Mar 11, 2006

Note - I'm posting this for a Veronika from Brasil - good luck to you, veronika! - smo

Friends, I need to know where could I find/buy a talking English/Slovenian/English or Portuguese/Slovenian/Portuguese dictionary.

I am also trying to find some good books with CDs but there are not many and I really don't know which one to order... Maybe someone could help me and give me some advices...

This information should probably be post in a FORUM but I am new in this site, and I don't know how to do it... I tried several times this morning and haven't succeeded...

Thank you very much for your help!

Direct link Reply with quote

Dorene Cornwell  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:40
Russian to English
+ ...
Check out The Roundtable Mar 12, 2006

Veronika,

Check out The Roundtable, a discussion list for blind and visually impaired translators and interpreters,
theroundtable@screenreview.org
http://www.screenreview.org/mailman/listinfo/theroundtable

I am betting odds are pretty long that anyone will know of a talking dictionary involving Slovenian, but people might have ideas on the English Portuguese front. Or people MIGHT have tips on good glossaries and hot new Text to Speech options.

You could either sign up for the list or I think also just check the archives.

Best

Dorene Cornwell
Seattle WA

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Talking Dictionary English/Slovenian/English?

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs