Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Off topic: Harry Potter seventh book. Warning: reveals the end of the sixth book.
Thread poster: Narasimhan Raghavan
olivier saint germes
olivier saint germes
Spain
Local time: 17:07
Spanish to French
+ ...
My point of view May 22, 2006

First thing:
When I read the post, it was titled: "Harry Potter seventh book. Warning: reveal the end of the sixth book."
So I knew what I was about to read!..... And I don't understand Natalia....
2:
Sorry Narasimhan, but I think Dumbledore is really dead.
My opinion is: Snape promised to kill him and he did. Dumbledore don't even try to escape.....
SO...
Snape is really one of the good people, and, by killing D, he gains the confidence of Voldemort
... See more
First thing:
When I read the post, it was titled: "Harry Potter seventh book. Warning: reveal the end of the sixth book."
2:
Sorry Narasimhan, but I think Dumbledore is really dead.
My opinion is: Snape promised to kill him and he did. Dumbledore don't even try to escape.....
SO...
Snape is really one of the good people, and, by killing D, he gains the confidence of Voldemort, and so he will help Harry to do what he has to do........
It's only an opinion, I'm not spoiling anything, I didn't speak with JKR!
My main doubt is about the initials....
I'd really like to know who they are from

We'll talk about it in one year.

Bye
Collapse

Dees
Dees  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 16:07
English to French
+ ...
Human nature May 22, 2006

Thanks for this!

Narasimhan Raghavan wrote:

These spoiler warnings are a little tricky. Just on reading such a warning, the ever curious human nature is sure to test it! If on a newly painted bench there is the legend "Wet Paint", it will surely be tested with fingers.

I am reminded of a sage, who gave a rare medicine to a person, who wanted immortality. The only condition was that while consuming the medicine, one should not think of monkeys.

The poor man, was about to take the medicine and then remembered the sage's words. He told himself that he shall not think of something and tried to recall what it was. Then he remembered that it was the monkey but by that time the damage was done and he could not unthink it.

Regards,
N.Raghavan

Natalia Zudaire
Natalia Zudaire  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 12:07
Member (2004)
English to Spanish
+ ...
The warning was added afterwards. May 25, 2006

olivier saint germes wrote:

First thing:

Anyway... I don't blame anybody, and I will finish reading it as soon as I find time to spare.
On my first posting I was kind of joking, I don't think anybody got that.
It's really nobody's fault.
It is a pity, though, but the harm was done, and I have had a good laugh with my sisters telling them what happened here! I find it so ironic, and I love when life winks at me this way. I always appreciate a good laugh.
Thank you for this nice anecdote.

Natalia

Lorenzo Lilli
Lorenzo Lilli  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:07
German to Italian
+ ...
my 2 cents May 25, 2006

olivier saint germes wrote:

SO...
Snape is really one of the good people, and, by killing D, he gains the confidence of Voldemort, and so he will help Harry to do what he has to do........
It's only an opinion, I'm not spoiling anything, I didn't speak with JKR!

Wow, an interesting theory My personal theory about the next book is that Draco Malfoy, being not 100% evil (he didn't have the courage to kill Dumbledore after all), will eventually turn against the Dark Lord and join Harry and his friends. But it's probably not a spoiler, my theory about The Half-blood Prince proved to be totally wrong: I had heard that one of the most beloved characters was going to die and I was pretty sure it was Hagrid And of course I didn't guess who the half-blood prince was I can't wait to read the 7th book

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Harry Potter seventh book. Warning: reveals the end of the sixth book.

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »