Off topic: Beautiful women month
Thread poster: Irene Fried
| | Irene Fried
Local time: 23:10
English to German
This month is the month for beautiful women and here is a description of what a beatiful woman is:
T\'S BEAUTIFUL WOMAN MONTH & DAY YOU\'RE IT!
Did you know that it\'s Beautiful Women Month?
Well, it is and that means you and me.
~Beauty of a Woman~
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears,
The figure she carries, or the way she combs her hair.
The beauty of a woman must be seen from her eyes,
Because that is the doorway to her heart,
The place where love resides.
The beauty of a woman Is not in a facial mole,
But true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.
It is the caring that she lovingly gives,
The passion that she shows.
The beauty of a woman
With passing years -- only grows.
Hope you like it as I did
Thank you Irene for sharing it, it\'s a very beautiful text!
very nice and \"encouraging\" text!!!
thanks a lot again.
| Beautiful :o) || Sep 3, 2002 |
Thank you for sharing, it is beautiful )
| Another version || Jan 18, 2003 |
Today I received another version, more complete.
Audrey Hepburn beauty tips
The following was written by Audrey Hepburn, who was asked to share beauty tips.
1. For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
2. For lovely eyes, seekout the good in people.
3. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
4. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day.
5. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
6. People, even more than things, have to be restored, revived, reclaimed and redeemed; never throw out anyone.
7. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you\'ll find them at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
8. The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that\'s the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.
9. The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode, but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows.
10. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.
I forgot to say that it\'s a PowerPoint presentation with photographs of Audrey Hepburn, really nice.
[ This Message was edited by:on2003-01-18 02:10]
| || || |