Mobile menu

Off topic: Looking for a home in Den Haag...
Thread poster: flaviofbg

flaviofbg
Spain
Local time: 18:25
Spanish to Italian
+ ...
Jun 15, 2006

Dear friends at Proz.com

Sorry to post here for this reason, but I am a bit clueless and I thought the Dutch friends on ProZ.com could help me somehow.

I have been accepted to study at the Koninklijk Conservatorium (in the city's Centrum), for a Bachelor of Music (Baroque Singing). I have an entrance examination in Basel next week but anyway I think I will come to Den Haag to study.

This means I have to find a home to stay for the academic year and more (the bachelor is 3 or 4 years, and I hope I won't have to change home than often

I have looked in the Internet but I have no idea what to do. Maybe I should come again to The Hague to look for apartments, but that is quite expensive!

Maybe you have some advice? All I need is a little studio with bathroom and kitchen (although the bathroom is MUCH more important). I am a bit picky about having to share bathroom with others...

My budget is limited to 500EUR per month aprox.

If you have any idea, please write to me... I will appreciate any indication. I feel quite... desperate

Lots of love,
Flavio

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for a home in Den Haag...

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs