Mobile menu

Off topic: Looking for a home in Den Haag...
Thread poster: flaviofbg

Local time: 19:58
Spanish to Italian
+ ...
Jun 15, 2006

Dear friends at

Sorry to post here for this reason, but I am a bit clueless and I thought the Dutch friends on could help me somehow.

I have been accepted to study at the Koninklijk Conservatorium (in the city's Centrum), for a Bachelor of Music (Baroque Singing). I have an entrance examination in Basel next week but anyway I think I will come to Den Haag to study.

This means I have to find a home to stay for the academic year and more (the bachelor is 3 or 4 years, and I hope I won't have to change home than often

I have looked in the Internet but I have no idea what to do. Maybe I should come again to The Hague to look for apartments, but that is quite expensive!

Maybe you have some advice? All I need is a little studio with bathroom and kitchen (although the bathroom is MUCH more important). I am a bit picky about having to share bathroom with others...

My budget is limited to 500EUR per month aprox.

If you have any idea, please write to me... I will appreciate any indication. I feel quite... desperate

Lots of love,

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for a home in Den Haag...

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs