Evert DELOOF-SYS
Evert DELOOF-SYS  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 19:15
English to Dutch
+ ...
Oct 3, 2002

Hi boys and girls,

No more googling, metacrawling etc when you\'re looking for a destination, a hotel, a tour operator... anywhere on our beautiful planet.

Simply go to

http://www.desktoptravel.net.

I have used this site many times in the past and happen to know the founder very well, a man resembling our own Henry, who spent years in dev
... See more
Hi boys and girls,

No more googling, metacrawling etc when you\'re looking for a destination, a hotel, a tour operator... anywhere on our beautiful planet.

Simply go to

http://www.desktoptravel.net.

I have used this site many times in the past and happen to know the founder very well, a man resembling our own Henry, who spent years in developing something really worthwhile out of almost nothing.

Any destination available in less than 3 clicks...

Try it out, you\'ll certainly like it, and you\'ll most probably always like it as content is being added on a daily basis.

Right now Desktoptravel provides DIRECT links to over 200.000 unique travel destinations and sites, all neatly categorised and very easy to navigate.

Not bad at all. I\'m sure the world will hear more very soon.

Go to Canada for instance, or Costa Rica, New York, Alaska, Trinidad, Lebanon, Ecuador, Chile, Argentine, South Africa, Belgium, or or ... and be amazed.

Enjoy your trips, and don\'t hesitate to send me a private e-mail with your findings, comments and suggestions, I\'ll pass them on to Desktoptravel directly.

Evert Deloof-Sys

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-10-04 10:47 ]
Collapse

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 13:15
SITE FOUNDER
It even has Tokelau Oct 3, 2002

I will use this.

Hans Hereijgers
Hans Hereijgers
Spanish to Dutch
+ ...
Looks good Oct 3, 2002

Packing already

Evert DELOOF-SYS
Evert DELOOF-SYS  Identity Verified
Belgium
English to Dutch
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Ah, beautiful Tokelau Oct 4, 2002

Quote:

On 2002-10-03 13:12, Henry wrote:

I will use this.

When did you go there or when do you plan to visit? Try not to miss the boat as there\'s only one departure a month from \'nearby\' Samoa
[addsig]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

www.desktoptravel.net takes you anywhere

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »