Off topic: KudoZ - BrowniZ
Thread poster: Andrea Ali

Andrea Ali  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:04
Member (2003)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Nov 2, 2002

Luego del inconveniente con el servidor, tengo menos KudoZ y menos BrowniZ. Por el momento no se han actualizado. A alguien le sucedió algo parecido???

Saludos para todos, en especial para Aurora que parece tan adicta como yo (pero con muuuucha más antigüeda). EN EL TEMA TRATADO, EH!!! NO MALINTERPRETAR!!! : )))

Direct link Reply with quote

Rafa Lombardino
United States
Local time: 23:04
Member (2005)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
"refresh" Nov 2, 2002

Una cosa que puedes hacer si aún no tienes los mismos kudoz y browniz que tenías es hacer un clic en los números de brownis en el cuadro amarillo que se encuentra en el rincón superior izquierdo de la pantalla. Cuando estés en la página de browniz, haga un clic en \"Atualizar\" (el icono del Internet Explorer que está entre el Stop y el Home, o presionar F5) y aguarde el cambio de página. Creo que esto será el necesario para que tu veas tus kudoz y browniz nuevamente.

Buena suerte

Paul Stevens  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:04
Member (2003)
Spanish to English
+ ...
KudoZ points Nov 3, 2002

Thank you for your suggestion, Rafaela, but I am still not being credited with some points that I was awarded on 30 October (presumably during the crash of the hardware).

I have kept the e-mails awarding me the points and when I click on the reference to the particular questions, as has been commented elsewhere, there is now a totally new question there!

I was wondering if, on copying ProZ in on the e-mails (it only involves 2 questions and 7 points, but there is a principle at stake here!) they could award me the points and do the same with anybody else who has proof of the unawarded points.

Any thoughts?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

KudoZ - BrowniZ

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs