Off topic: The secret language of babies
Thread poster: Silvia Montufo Urquízar

Silvia Montufo Urquízar  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:05
French to Spanish
+ ...
Dec 15, 2006

Hello everyone,

In the following page you will find a link of a 5 min video from Oprah's show about the secret universal language of babies which apparently only lasts for the very first months. There's a special universal noise for "I'm hungry" or "I need to burp", for example. I hope parents find it useful!

[Edited at 2006-12-15 19:19]

Direct link Reply with quote

sylvie malich
Local time: 00:05
German to English
Link doesn't work Dec 18, 2006

Marcela Mestre  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:05
English to Spanish
check here Dec 18, 2006

Then you'll have to click below "Most popular" "What is your baby trying to tell you?"

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The secret language of babies

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info » PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs