Thread poster: Nazli B (X)
Nazli B (X)
Nazli B (X)
Local time: 15:17
French to Turkish
+ ...
Jan 17, 2007

Hello all!

I was surfing around on the internet today and I suddenly came accross this site and its forums! So glad to see fellow translator friends on here and not feeling alone anymore LOL
Seriously, it's good to see translator/interpretors from all over the world in such harmony and exchaning so many stuff about so many things.I feel I have soooo many things I will learn from so many great people on here.
... See more
Hello all!

I was surfing around on the internet today and I suddenly came accross this site and its forums! So glad to see fellow translator friends on here and not feeling alone anymore LOL
Seriously, it's good to see translator/interpretors from all over the world in such harmony and exchaning so many stuff about so many things.I feel I have soooo many things I will learn from so many great people on here.
I hope to exchange more with you guys in the upcoming days, I just posted on the non english boards to say hi over there as well.
Hope to talk to you all soon!
Thanks for the great site !!!
Collapse

Mónica Algazi
Mónica Algazi  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 09:17
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
Welcome Jan 17, 2007

Welcome to our translators' community, TurkishLady.

Marijke Singer
Marijke Singer  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 14:17
Dutch to English
+ ...
Welcome Jan 17, 2007

I hope you enjoy the site!

Carmen Hernaiz
Carmen Hernaiz
Spain
English to Spanish
+ ...
... Jan 17, 2007

Welcome, Lady.

Giovany Rodríguez Monsalve
Giovany Rodríguez Monsalve
Colombia
Local time: 07:17
English to Spanish
+ ...
You are very WELCOME!!! Jan 17, 2007

This is the best place to share your translations experiences and your life!!

Have a nice day TurkishLady!!!

Richard Ramirez
Richard Ramirez
Local time: 08:17
English to Spanish
+ ...
How cool, Jan 17, 2007

I'm new too, I just join the club and have no clue on how to post a new issue, can any of you help me?

Deborah do Carmo
Deborah do Carmo  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 13:17
Dutch to English
+ ...
How to post on the forums Jan 18, 2007

Richard Ramirez wrote:

I'm new too, I just join the club and have no clue on how to post a new issue, can any of you help me?

Hi Richard,

Depending on the topic you want to post about, click on the category in question - e.g. "Translators' Resources" - and you'll see the link (in red) for "Post a New Topic" in the bottom left hand corner.

[Edited at 2007-01-18 03:58]

Anna Villegas
Anna Villegas
Mexico
Local time: 06:17
English to Spanish
Howdi, Young TurkishLady! Jan 18, 2007

Be welcome to THE PLACE.

Here you'll not only meet colleagues from all over the Whole Wide World, but will have a real opportunity to expand your career, and learn a lot about many topics by just surfing around.

Be happy, be good, and don't worry. We'll help.

Parrot
Parrot  Identity Verified
Spain
Spanish to English
+ ...
Welcome to all new users! Jan 18, 2007

Please feel free to explore the sections in the drop-down menus on the upper right hand of the homepage. Of immediate special interest:

KudoZ - leads to the Open Glossary created by members and enables you to post term questions.
GlossPost - A collection of more than 8,000 on-line glossaries accessible over a filtering interface.
Your profile page - contains extensive functions that will help you advertise your services, including spaces for resumés, portfolio of sample
... See more
Please feel free to explore the sections in the drop-down menus on the upper right hand of the homepage. Of immediate special interest:

KudoZ - leads to the Open Glossary created by members and enables you to post term questions.
GlossPost - A collection of more than 8,000 on-line glossaries accessible over a filtering interface.
Your profile page - contains extensive functions that will help you advertise your services, including spaces for resumés, portfolio of samples and personal glossaries.

Collapse

Nazli B (X)
Nazli B (X)
Local time: 15:17
French to Turkish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Jan 18, 2007

Thank you everyone for the lovely welcome messages
Have a great day!

[Edited at 2007-01-18 13:07]

Annissa 7ar
Annissa 7ar
Argentina
Local time: 09:17
English to Spanish
+ ...
Welcome Jan 18, 2007

Welcome Nazli, hope you enjoy Proz.
from Santiago Chile
Annissa

Nazli B wrote:

Hello all!

I hope to exchange more with you guys in the upcoming days, I just posted on the non english boards to say hi over there as well.
Hope to talk to you all soon!
Thanks for the great site !!!

lingomania
lingomania
Local time: 22:17
Italian to English
I'm new too Apr 17, 2007

Hi and a belated welcome to you.

Rob

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Hello / I'M NEW ! :)

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »