Mobile menu

Off topic: why I feel is proz good and represents a good healthy community despite all differences and fights
Thread poster: xxxBrandis
xxxBrandis
Local time: 23:27
English to German
+ ...
Jan 31, 2007

hi! one best reason is,you can be anywhere and still be yourself, what did the internet technogies tell us, resources at hand when demanded. After I had to abuse an outsourcer empirically in written form that he could take to a court of law, who was unashamed, I can only say in anglican way, we can only tolerate such outsourcers and let them Be! in course of time. I wanted to share this in-formation with us. I do not wish to contact any moderator, because I know it is a moderator´s interest to catch up with the community trouble, which I do not represent. I have a troubled issue now l welcome MF ( my friends) Best Brandis

[Edited at 2007-01-31 17:59]

Direct link Reply with quote

gianfranco  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 18:27
Member (2001)
English to Italian
+ ...
Sediment health but ungullible expedient Jan 31, 2007

Halo! tried industrious while interpret that those that what you have sent to intercourse here message on, but surrender unhappy. Not there is sense to compress the external part to that meaning to all comprehensible from sedimented and I to ask it in order to formulate it recently for the unknown persons.

various thanks in before
Gianfranco

Sara Noss  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 22:27
Member (2006)
French to English
+ ...
Possibly you be passing that by me in a rapidly two-legged fashion one time more? Jan 31, 2007

gianfranco wrote:

Not there is sense to compress the external part to that meaning to all comprehensible from sedimented and I to ask it in order to formulate it recently for the unknown persons.

various thanks in before
Gianfranco

Yours in a manner discombobulated

Miss S Noss
Kingdom of the Uniteds

xxxBrandis
Local time: 23:27
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
well in simple english Feb 1, 2007

gianfranco wrote:

Halo! tried industrious while interpret that those that what you have sent to intercourse here message on, but surrender unhappy. Not there is sense to compress the external part to that meaning to all comprehensible from sedimented and I to ask it in order to formulate it recently for the unknown persons.

various thanks in before
Gianfranco

a translation project
price too low
offer was translation only and not a transproofed work
outsourcer´s threat one mistake, we cut 25% of the total
my argument - the translator incorporates all the changes needed
outsourcer doesn´t pay on due date
reminders
outsourcer reacts - while having to take help of 5 translators and another 5 proof-readers he had to incurr expenses, the translator may see the proof-reader´s comments
my argument - but it was only the translation work to be delivered, we have a PO
Outsourcer pays only 50% and plays dead
two-three reminders
last one even abusive
translator tries to contact moderator
moderator has no interest to support this translator´s request
why - because the past support given by the moderator was wrong and in such old issues the outsourcer had reacted promptly and realized his mistake
Translator´s argument - had I followed the adv. given by the moderator, I would have lost that income.

current situation -
outsourcer is running away with my goose
moderator doesn´t wish to support

What about the sediments you are talking of? Best Brandis

Fan Gao
Australia
Local time: 07:27
Member (2006)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Don't trust Babelfish with German translation..... Feb 1, 2007

http://www.toytowngermany.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=934

Würde hier angebracht scheinen:)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

why I feel is proz good and represents a good healthy community despite all differences and fights

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs