Mobile menu

Off topic: Traducción Pública - Argentina
Thread poster: Ana Brassara

Ana Brassara  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:47
English to Spanish
+ ...
Mar 9, 2007

I have a question on Certified translations in Argentina. I have this document to be translated into English (source: Spanish, to be submitted in China) which is comprised of:

Page 1: a bank statement.
Page 2: An authorization from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, International Trade and Worship of Argentina, which authenticates the signatures on page 1.
Page 3: an authentication written in Chinese which authenticates the signature on page 2.

I need to know how (or if I have) to explain that this page has inscriptions in a third language, but the authentication has inscriptions (a name) and numbers (date) that I understand, and I'm not sure how/if I have to include that in my translation or just explain that there are inscriptions in a third language wihtout including the name and date.

I hope I was clear enough with the explanation!

I would really appreciate your help.

Direct link Reply with quote

Alicia Casal  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:47
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Es muy larga la respuesta...y es tarde Mar 9, 2007

Pero el Colegio, puede asesorate. También en el portal del colegio tenés bastantes explicaciones.
Un beso.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Traducción Pública - Argentina

Advanced search

The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs