Off topic: Planning a 2003 vacation?
Thread poster: Dave Greatrix

Dave Greatrix  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 00:55
Dutch to English
+ ...
Dec 12, 2002

For those of you planning to holiday in Spain this year, I have a luxury apartment which I will be renting out from March 2003.

It is situated in the beach front (Mediterranean) complex of Marina de la Duquesa.

2 minutes walk from the beautiful marina of Puerto de la Duquesa, which although peaceful still boasts a variety of classy restaurants and bars. (average meal 8 Euros)

25 Minutes from Puerto Banus (millionaires playground) and 25 minutes from Gibraltar.

Puerto de la Duquesa is surrounded by more than 50 golf courses, including Valderrama (10 minutes) a huge water park in Estepona, (15 minutes) and a safari park, (20 minutes).

The apartment is on the second floor, and overlooks the sea and one of the 4 communal swimming pools.

The living area is 128 square metres, which includes a huge lounge, 2 en-suite bedrooms, (one with a Jacuzzi), large kitchen,satellite TV, telephone, etc.

The terrace is 28 sq. metres.

This superb holiday home has an underground parking place, monitored by 24 hour security.

For more info see:

http://www.andalucia.com/duquesa/home.htm

http://www.marinaduquesa.com

For rental rates, you can contact me by e-mail via my profile page.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Planning a 2003 vacation?

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs