Thread poster: Nitza Ramos
Nitza Ramos
Nitza Ramos  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:51
Spanish to English
+ ...
Dec 30, 2002

I am not sure if this is the right forum to post this question, so I apologize in advance if it\'s not. I would like to know if I can use my BowniZ as partial payment of my membership renewal. I understand that if you have 6000 browniZ you only pay $50, but I only have 3579 browniZ, are they worth anything? Thank you

Hopy you all have a Happy New Year)))

Sorry.... Hope not Hopy....
... See more
I am not sure if this is the right forum to post this question, so I apologize in advance if it\'s not. I would like to know if I can use my BowniZ as partial payment of my membership renewal. I understand that if you have 6000 browniZ you only pay $50, but I only have 3579 browniZ, are they worth anything? Thank you

Hopy you all have a Happy New Year)))

Sorry.... Hope not Hopy.....

[ This Message was edited by:on2002-12-30 00:37]
Collapse

Claudia Iglesias
Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Dear Nitza Dec 30, 2002

I\'m afraid that, as far as I know, only with 6000 brownies you can do something.

If you organize a Powwow with at least 5 proz members you\'ll get 2000 brownies for organizing it plus 200 for attending.

(That\'s just a suggestion, and a funny way to know people and get brownies)

Nitza Ramos
Nitza Ramos  Identity Verified
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I thought so.... Dec 31, 2002

Thank you so much Claudia, I wanted to make sure before renewing my membership. Thanks again

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Membership renewal

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »