Boost your career as a professional translator!

Boost your career as a professional translator! SDL hosts a virtual conference featuring a selection of free resources to help grow your freelance business, as well as an update on the new features of the world’s most trusted translation software - SDL Trados Studio 2017

Click for Full Participation

Off topic: Munich Olympic Stadium as a venue for Rock Concerts
Thread poster: jerrie

jerrie  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:56
German to English
+ ...
Jan 20, 2003

I am doing some research on the many different seats/standing tickets available for the Rolling Stones Concert at the Munich Olympic Stadium in June.

I am intrigued to know where the stage will be in relation to the seated area (does it usually face the double tiered seating block?)

And also which seating blocks would be termed as Category 1 seats (ie most expensive).

Hopefully this link will show a seating plan.

http://www.onlineticketservice.de/

If anybody could run through the usual categories for seating/standing areas for me, it would be great!

Many thanks

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Munich Olympic Stadium as a venue for Rock Concerts

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums