Off topic: Munich Olympic Stadium as a venue for Rock Concerts
Thread poster: jerrie

jerrie  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:25
German to English
+ ...
Jan 20, 2003

I am doing some research on the many different seats/standing tickets available for the Rolling Stones Concert at the Munich Olympic Stadium in June.

I am intrigued to know where the stage will be in relation to the seated area (does it usually face the double tiered seating block?)

And also which seating blocks would be termed as Category 1 seats (ie most expensive).

Hopefully this link will show a seating plan.

If anybody could run through the usual categories for seating/standing areas for me, it would be great!

Many thanks

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Munich Olympic Stadium as a venue for Rock Concerts

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info » PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs