Mobile menu

Off topic: GrandCentral Invites
Thread poster: Claudia Alvis

Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:54
Partial member
+ ...
Jul 30, 2007

I have a few GrandCentral invites to give away, if you need one, send me an email.

Direct link Reply with quote

Joseph Ferran
Local time: 07:54
Spanish to English
+ ...
GrandCentral Invites Jul 30, 2007

Dear fellow translator:

That gesture is extremly kind of you. Right now I am in Bs. As., Argentina. Therefore, I am not able to accept. If any one reading this reply is or will be in Bs. As., feel free to look up my information and contact me. I will be happy to show you around. God Bless and wish you all ¨many translations¨

[Edited at 2007-07-30 18:14]

[Edited at 2007-07-30 18:15]

ViktoriaG  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:54
English to French
+ ...
My area code is not on their list... Jul 31, 2007

Awww shucks! Same thing as with Gmail a while ago - couldn't get an address because I am in Canada. I guess this will be resolved eventually - unless maybe they do have my area code if I get an invite? Not much info on their site so it's hard to tell... Oh well...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

GrandCentral Invites

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs