Thread poster: Robert Forstag
Robert Forstag  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 13:51
Member (2003)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Sep 7, 2007

I am looking for a roommate so that I can defray some of the cost of a room at the Embarcadero Hyatt ($225 per night). I am willing to give a deal to anyone willing to share the room with me (i.e., 35% of total room cost, including tax) *provided that* payment is made to me in advance.

Please respond to me via e-mail if interested.

Note: Please do not post on this topic to share views re the high costs or allegedly dubious value of such events. [This is what happened last time I made such a post, and consequently it got lost in the shuffle. This is why I am reposting now.]

Thank you.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for roommate for upcoming ATA Conference in San Francisco

Advanced search PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs