Mobile menu

Off topic: Online Christmas Shopping for delivery to the Canary Islands
Thread poster: Isabel Booth

Isabel Booth  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:29
Italian to English
Dec 11, 2007

Does anyone know any online stores that deliver to Tenerife? I am looking for Christmas gifts for my parents
I have tried Corte Ingles, but the gifts selection is not so good - I thought about one of their food hampers but they don't deliver food to the Canary Islands ...
Other big names that came to mind that I tried are: Hiperdino, Al campo, Mercadona, Leroy Merlin, but to no avail.... also tried Zara but it is a bit too "trendy"
Gracias for any suggestions!

Direct link Reply with quote

Luisa Ramos, CT  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 20:29
Member (2004)
English to Spanish
Search the item Dec 11, 2007

Why limit yourself to stores in Spain? Search Google for the item or items, then select the online store. Most definitely, you will find online stores based in the US that will ship via FedEx or UPS or DHL. With the devaluated US dollar you may end up paying less or being able to afford a better gift.

Juliana Starkman  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:29
Spanish to English
+ ...
I've been looking for Europe in general Dec 11, 2007

and found a decent option at, which has all sorts of stuff....

Suzette Martin-Johnson
French to English
+ ...
Amazon Dec 12, 2007 has always been willing to deliver books anywhere.... weirdly, Victoria's Secret and Eddie deliver all over as well.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Online Christmas Shopping for delivery to the Canary Islands

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs