Mobile menu

Off topic: Question on buying tickets for Arsenal football match
Thread poster: Andrea Riffo

Andrea Riffo  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:23
English to Spanish
Dec 27, 2007

Dear all,

I will be in London on Feb. 20th and would love to go see the Arsenal vs. Milan Champions League match.

I have been trying to make sense of the information on how to buy the tickets at the Arsenal website but have not been able to. The concept of restricted access to members only and applying for a ticket is completely foreign -and I mean that literally- to me.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could enlighten me on this matter. According to what little I've been able to understand, I should become an Arsenal Red member in order to merely enter the waiting list for the tickets. Am I right?

This is completely crushing my hopes

[Edited at 2007-12-27 19:56]

Direct link Reply with quote

Alfonso Perpiña-Robert Navarro  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:23
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Have a look at this.... Dec 27, 2007

Hola Andrea,

It may sound like a joke, but if you're willing to pay over 400 euros, check this website:

All the best!!

Marina Soldati  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:23
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Travel agencies Dec 28, 2007

Hi Andrea,

Have you tried with travel agencies?
I know nothing about the Manchester-Milan match, but in Argentina there´s a number of tickets for the Boca-River matches that are directly sold to travel agencies, for tourists who come to Argentina, partially, to watch that match.
They may inform you if there´s a special sale for tourists.
Hope this helps
Regards and Happy New Year!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Question on buying tickets for Arsenal football match

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs