Mobile menu

Off topic: info about a medication - colleagues living in France...
Thread poster: jokerman

Local time: 15:35
English to German
+ ...
Feb 29, 2008

Dear colleagues living in France,

I need some information about a medication available in France which I just can't find in the Internet, and which can certainly be obtained from any pharmacist in France, yet since I don't speak French well enough I just can't talk to a pharmacist or a pharmacy in France myself. Could anyone help, i.e. would anyone be so kind to call any pharmacy anywhere in France for me and just ask them 3 short questions and let me know their answers. If so, please just send me a short note through my adn I'll send you all further details:

(ULR of the profile itself:

Thank you verz much!

P.S. @ forum moderators: this obviously is off-topic, yet I hope that the question is acceptable for this forum.Please let me know if not. Thank you.

[Bearbeitet am 2008-02-29 15:36]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

info about a medication - colleagues living in France...

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs