Off topic: CASA ASIA
Thread poster: Joseph Rosacena

Joseph Rosacena
Local time: 06:34
Spanish to Tagalog
+ ...
Apr 3, 2003

Hello Everybody!

I just want to inform you in case you don\'t know yet, of the existence of CASA ASIA in Barcelona and on the net

where you can find loads of information about the booming Asia Pacific region. They have educational programs for those who want to further their studies on Asian culture and languages (more than 400 grants available); business circle - where you can post and find topics regarding setting up business in the region; publications - recent books on the relations between Spain and Asia, etc; Asian tribune - where you can find conferences, study centers and other activities. Well, I guess it\'s up to you all to investigate what this new institution has to offer.

High time for Spain to re-establish that \"forgotten link\" with that promising region. )

Direct link Reply with quote

Parrot  Identity Verified
Member (2002)
Spanish to English
+ ...
The Mandala introduction Apr 3, 2003

was worth a thousand (translated) words. Thanks!

Thierry LOTTE  Identity Verified
Member (2001)
English to French
+ ...
Thank you Joseph Apr 18, 2003

This is a great link !

I am leaving now in Barcelona, and after working more than 10 years for a Japanese company and travelling many times in many asiatic countries, I was missing a lot this kind of information.

I have visited this site and it sounds more than interesting !

best regards to all of you,

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs