Outlook Express 6 error 0x800CCC79
Thread poster: Débora D'Eramo

Débora D'Eramo
United States
Local time: 17:00
English to Spanish
Mar 31, 2008

Hi everyone!
I'm having problems sending e-mails with Outlook Express 6. When I try to do that, I get the following error message:

El mensaje no se pudo enviar, uno de los destinatarios fue rechazado por el servidor. Su dirección de correo electrónico es "xxx". Asunto 'xxx', Cuenta: 'xxx', Servidor: 'xxx', Protocolo: SMTP, Respuesta del servidor: '553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts. Relay denied for ip: 200.127.79.82 (#5.7.1)', Puerto: 25, Seguridad (SSL): No, Error de servidor: 553, Número de error: 0x800CCC79

I started experiencing this issue this morning; before that I could send and receive messages normally. It happens with all my e-mail accounts (free and paid). I've searching the web and this forum but I haven't been able to find a solution to the problem.
If anyone can be of help, I'd be most grateful.
Cheers!

Direct link Reply with quote

Boyan Brezinsky  Identity Verified
Bulgaria
Local time: 00:00
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
The server is keeping you out Mar 31, 2008

The error message says it: "sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts. Relay denied for ip". That means that your IP address is not allowed to send e-mail through this server. Either change the SMTP server or ask the ISP or whoever supports that SMTP server to tell you the new settings you need to enter in your e-mail client

Débora D'Eramo
United States
Local time: 17:00
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you... Apr 2, 2008

...let's see what happens.
Cheers!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Outlook Express 6 error 0x800CCC79

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs