Thread poster: Sylvain Leray
Sylvain Leray
Sylvain Leray  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:19
Member (2003)
German to French
Jun 14, 2003

Hi everybody,
I'm translating a huge Powerpoint file, in which a very big diagram appears at least 30 times. I tried the Search and replace function to translate each element only once for the whole file, but obviously, it only works for the text, and not for the diagrams.
I would be more than pleased if anyone had an idea about how not to have to copy/paste thousand times each cell of the diagram

Thank yo
... See more
Hi everybody,
I'm translating a huge Powerpoint file, in which a very big diagram appears at least 30 times. I tried the Search and replace function to translate each element only once for the whole file, but obviously, it only works for the text, and not for the diagrams.
I would be more than pleased if anyone had an idea about how not to have to copy/paste thousand times each cell of the diagram

Thank you very much in advance,
Sylvain

[Edited at 2003-06-14 14:02]

[Edited at 2003-06-14 14:02]
Collapse

Sylvain Leray
Sylvain Leray  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:19
Member (2003)
German to French
TOPIC STARTER
Oooops... Jun 14, 2003

It works now....

Sorry ! and thanks !

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"Search and replace" in Powerpoint-diagrams

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »