Thread poster: Valentina Maria Laura Santoro
Valentina Maria Laura Santoro  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 12:09
English to Italian
+ ...
Jan 30, 2009

Hi all,

I have Trados 2007 with Windows XP pro and Office 2002. When I close Win allign or Workbenc I get the following error message: "The exception unknown software exception (0xe06d7363) occurres in the application at location 0x7c812aeb".
Does anybody know what this means??

Thanks

Direct link Reply with quote

fads fasdf asd
Local time: 07:09
I think its a generic error message Jan 31, 2009

perhaps, this numbers could address to some specific issue (probably hidden in large microsoft's knowledge base), however I saw this kind of message being showed in a certain range of problems, so I think it is too generic.

Try to disable all unnecessary programs starting along with Windows (that stay running in background when you is working). Just it, (if its not a virus issue), can solve a great amount of problems..

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error message when closing applications

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs