Valentina Maria Laura Santoro
Valentina Maria Laura Santoro  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 00:40
English to Italian
+ ...
Jan 30, 2009

Hi all,

I have Trados 2007 with Windows XP pro and Office 2002. When I close Win allign or Workbenc I get the following error message: "The exception unknown software exception (0xe06d7363) occurres in the application at location 0x7c812aeb".
Does anybody know what this means??

Thanks

fads fasdf asd
fads fasdf asd
Local time: 19:40
I think its a generic error message Jan 31, 2009

perhaps, this numbers could address to some specific issue (probably hidden in large microsoft's knowledge base), however I saw this kind of message being showed in a certain range of problems, so I think it is too generic.

Try to disable all unnecessary programs starting along with Windows (that stay running in background when you is working). Just it, (if its not a virus issue), can solve a great amount of problems..

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error message when closing applications

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »