error! undefined bookmark
Thread poster: Zhoudan
Zhoudan  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:47
Member (2007)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Jul 14, 2004

I'm translating a Word file in Word 2000. When I received the file, all the page numbers were there in the TOC. But after a few clicks here and there in the file, those page numbers were replaced by the above error message. I checked and unchecked the "bookmark" box in the Options to no avail. Any suggestions about how to avoid this message? Thank you!

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 21:47
English to German
+ ...
Moving the thread... Jul 14, 2004

...to Office applications.

Uldis Liepkalns  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 22:47
Member (2003)
English to Latvian
+ ...
Have you tried Jul 14, 2004

to right click on the index page and select one of the "update" options?

Uldis

Zhoudan wrote:

I'm translating a Word file in Word 2000. When I received the file, all the page numbers were there in the TOC. But after a few clicks here and there in the file, those page numbers were replaced by the above error message. I checked and unchecked the "bookmark" box in the Options to no avail. Any suggestions about how to avoid this message? Thank you!

Zhoudan  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:47
Member (2007)
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Great! Jul 14, 2004

Hi Uldis,

It works! Thank you!

Uldis Liepkalns wrote:

to right click on the index page and select one of the "update" options?

Uldis

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

error! undefined bookmark

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs