error! undefined bookmark
Thread poster: Zhoudan
Zhoudan  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:12
Member (2007)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Jul 14, 2004

I'm translating a Word file in Word 2000. When I received the file, all the page numbers were there in the TOC. But after a few clicks here and there in the file, those page numbers were replaced by the above error message. I checked and unchecked the "bookmark" box in the Options to no avail. Any suggestions about how to avoid this message? Thank you!

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 23:12
English to German
+ ...
Moving the thread... Jul 14, 2004

...to Office applications.

Uldis Liepkalns  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 00:12
Member (2003)
English to Latvian
+ ...
Have you tried Jul 14, 2004

to right click on the index page and select one of the "update" options?

Uldis

Zhoudan wrote:

I'm translating a Word file in Word 2000. When I received the file, all the page numbers were there in the TOC. But after a few clicks here and there in the file, those page numbers were replaced by the above error message. I checked and unchecked the "bookmark" box in the Options to no avail. Any suggestions about how to avoid this message? Thank you!

Zhoudan  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:12
Member (2007)
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Great! Jul 14, 2004

Hi Uldis,

It works! Thank you!

Uldis Liepkalns wrote:

to right click on the index page and select one of the "update" options?

Uldis

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

error! undefined bookmark

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs