Mobile menu

can I copy parts of tables with Adobe Acrobat 5.0 and/or Distiller
Thread poster: angibi

angibi  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:30
English to Italian
+ ...
Feb 15, 2005

I have Adobe Acrobat 5.0 and Distiller; I know I can only edit one line at a time, but I was wondering: there are tables in the document I have to translate, with for example, three columns. I have documents in PDF already translated last year (edited line by line). Two of the three columns are just like the ones in last year's document. It would be really great if I could copy these two columns vertically and paste them on the two columns in my new document. Is there a chance that I could do this?? It would really save me a lot of time

Direct link Reply with quote

Natalie  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:30
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moving the topic Feb 15, 2005

to the Office applications forum

Graciela Carlyle  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 03:30
English to Spanish
+ ...
iceni or foxit Feb 15, 2005

Check this post, it might be the answer to your problems

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

can I copy parts of tables with Adobe Acrobat 5.0 and/or Distiller

Advanced search

Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info » PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs