Thread poster: angibi
angibi
angibi  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 14:20
English to Italian
+ ...
Feb 15, 2005

I have Adobe Acrobat 5.0 and Distiller; I know I can only edit one line at a time, but I was wondering: there are tables in the document I have to translate, with for example, three columns. I have documents in PDF already translated last year (edited line by line). Two of the three columns are just like the ones in last year's document. It would be really great if I could copy these two columns vertically and paste them on the two columns in my new document. Is there a chance that I could do t... See more
I have Adobe Acrobat 5.0 and Distiller; I know I can only edit one line at a time, but I was wondering: there are tables in the document I have to translate, with for example, three columns. I have documents in PDF already translated last year (edited line by line). Two of the three columns are just like the ones in last year's document. It would be really great if I could copy these two columns vertically and paste them on the two columns in my new document. Is there a chance that I could do this?? It would really save me a lot of timeCollapse

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 14:20
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

SITE LOCALIZER
Moving the topic Feb 15, 2005

to the Office applications forum

Graciela Carlyle
Graciela Carlyle  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 13:20
English to Spanish
+ ...
iceni or foxit Feb 15, 2005

Hi,

Check this post, it might be the answer to your problems

http://www.proz.com/post/202137#202137

Regards,
Grace.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

can I copy parts of tables with Adobe Acrobat 5.0 and/or Distiller

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »