can I copy parts of tables with Adobe Acrobat 5.0 and/or Distiller
Thread poster: angibi

angibi  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 03:27
English to Italian
+ ...
Feb 15, 2005

I have Adobe Acrobat 5.0 and Distiller; I know I can only edit one line at a time, but I was wondering: there are tables in the document I have to translate, with for example, three columns. I have documents in PDF already translated last year (edited line by line). Two of the three columns are just like the ones in last year's document. It would be really great if I could copy these two columns vertically and paste them on the two columns in my new document. Is there a chance that I could do this?? It would really save me a lot of time

Direct link Reply with quote

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 03:27
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moving the topic Feb 15, 2005

to the Office applications forum

Graciela Carlyle  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 02:27
English to Spanish
+ ...
iceni or foxit Feb 15, 2005

Hi,

Check this post, it might be the answer to your problems

http://www.proz.com/post/202137#202137

Regards,
Grace.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

can I copy parts of tables with Adobe Acrobat 5.0 and/or Distiller

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs