Formatting marks in Word
Thread poster: Mihaela BUFNILA

Mihaela BUFNILA  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 10:52
English to Romanian
+ ...
Oct 17, 2006

When I do proofreading I need to change the formatting mark colour to make them more visible to my - sometimes - tired eyes. How can I do that? Please help. Thanks!

Direct link Reply with quote

Andrey Lipattsev  Identity Verified
Ireland
Local time: 09:52
English to Russian
+ ...
There you go Oct 17, 2006

On the "Reviewing" menu click on the "Show" tab and then on "Options".
A window will open where you can play around with a lot of the features, including changing the colours, etc.
Hope this helps

[Редактировалось 2006-10-17 09:56]

Mihaela BUFNILA  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 10:52
English to Romanian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Andrey Oct 17, 2006

Andrey Lipattsev wrote:

On the "Reviewing" menu click on the "Show" tab and then on "Options".
A window will open where you can play around with a lot of the features, including changing the colours, etc.
Hope this helps

[Редактировалось 2006-10-17 09:56]

I tried that but the function does not change the colour of the formatting marks but of all the formatted text. I was wondering if I could change only the colour of the marks, even then when no formatting changes are made. Thanks again.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Formatting marks in Word

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs