Mobile menu

Unable to paste from MS Word to Wordfinder
Thread poster: Lagom
Lagom  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 10:11
Swedish to English
Dec 23, 2006

I am unable to paste from MS Word (2003) to Wordfinder (8.0.6). Neither selecting a word and clicking in the wordfinder search box or copying and pasting work. I am though able to copy from Word to Wordpad and then into Wordfinder....

Any suggestions gratefully received!

Direct link Reply with quote

Peter Linton  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:11
Member (2002)
Swedish to English
+ ...
No idea Dec 27, 2006

I suspect you have not had a reply to this because it is a still fairly rare combination of software, and a rare event. It has never happened to me (though it often happens to me in TagEditor and WordFinder). So it is either a temporary problem solvable by rebooting, or a fundamental problem solvable by reinstalling. But you probably thought of that yourself. So it would be interesting to hear if you have managed to resolve this, and how.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to paste from MS Word to Wordfinder

Advanced search

Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance
The industry-leading translation software used by over 200,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs