https://www.proz.com/forum/office_applications/62264-unable_to_paste_from_ms_word_to_wordfinder.html

Unable to paste from MS Word to Wordfinder
Thread poster: Lagom
Lagom
Lagom  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 07:40
Swedish to English
Dec 23, 2006

I am unable to paste from MS Word (2003) to Wordfinder (8.0.6). Neither selecting a word and clicking in the wordfinder search box or copying and pasting work. I am though able to copy from Word to Wordpad and then into Wordfinder....

Any suggestions gratefully received!

Ben

Peter Linton (X)
Peter Linton (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:40
Swedish to English
+ ...
No idea Dec 27, 2006

I suspect you have not had a reply to this because it is a still fairly rare combination of software, and a rare event. It has never happened to me (though it often happens to me in TagEditor and WordFinder). So it is either a temporary problem solvable by rebooting, or a fundamental problem solvable by reinstalling. But you probably thought of that yourself. So it would be interesting to hear if you have managed to resolve this, and how.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to paste from MS Word to Wordfinder

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »