Outlook Express error 0x800CCC92
Thread poster: Débora D'Eramo

Débora D'Eramo
United States
Local time: 16:49
English to Spanish
Mar 28, 2007

Hi everybody! I'm having problems retrieving and sending messages through Outlook Express (v. 6.00.2900.2180). Every time I try to do it, I get the following error message:
Your Password was rejected. Account: 'pop.mail.yahoo.com.ar', Server: 'pop.mail.yahoo.com.ar', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR invalid user or password', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90,
Error Number: 0x800CCC92
I've tried changing the password from my Yahoo account and then in Outlook to no good. If anyone has a clue as to what is going on and how I can fix it, I'd be most grateful.

Direct link Reply with quote

Sarah Brenchley  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:49
Spanish to English
+ ...
Having the same problem Mar 28, 2007

Hi, I'm having the same problem with hotmail. Everything was working fine until about a week ago and then Outlook stopped being able to synchronise with the hotmail server.
I use Outlook 2003 and it appears on Internet that this is a known problem but I have no idea how to solve it.
Good luck all the same.

franksf
Chinese to English
a link Mar 28, 2007

http://www.awebhosting.com/help/outlook_express_6/errors.html

Débora D'Eramo
United States
Local time: 16:49
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
I've just contacted my Internet provider... Mar 28, 2007

and they say it's a general problem that should be fixed within the next few hours. Thanks all the same and Sarah, hope you cand find a way out of this too.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Outlook Express error 0x800CCC92

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs