Thread poster: Heike Reagan
Heike Reagan
Heike Reagan  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 00:45
German to English
Jun 13, 2007

Hello all,
I used to have this problem in Word 2000 (couldn't fix it there, either), and it's now back for my new 2003 version:

When I change the page setup from Portrait to Landscape, then the right margin is at approx. 5 inches (~10cm). I am unable to move it at all, whether by just clicking and dragging in Print View or going back to Page Setup and resetting it to whatever measurement, it does not change....
So all my text (usually I use this setting when I have col
... See more
Hello all,
I used to have this problem in Word 2000 (couldn't fix it there, either), and it's now back for my new 2003 version:

When I change the page setup from Portrait to Landscape, then the right margin is at approx. 5 inches (~10cm). I am unable to move it at all, whether by just clicking and dragging in Print View or going back to Page Setup and resetting it to whatever measurement, it does not change....
So all my text (usually I use this setting when I have columns) is on the left side of the document and nothing on the right.

Did this ever happen to anyone else and how could I possibly fix it?

Thank you for your help
Heike
Collapse

Maria Karra
Maria Karra  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 00:45
Member (2000)
Greek to English
+ ...
select all? Jun 13, 2007

Did you try Edit->Select all and then changing the margin? Would that solve the problem?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cannot change right margin in Word 2003

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »