Kevin Pfeiffer  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 15:27
Member (2004)
German to English
+ ...
Jan 22, 2008

Hi all,

I am working on a rough draft of an article using Word (2007), in Draft mode, of course. But I can't see how to add side margin space to the draft mode without changing the actual margins within the formatted document. Does anyone know if this is possible?

I am wondering, when they changed the name from "Normal" to "Draft," did they not think that users would expect to find a genuine _writing_ tool? Perhaps this option is there and I just have not yet found it, but it seems clear to me that in _draft_ mode the focus should be on the text and not on page layout (especially page margins).

Grateful for any tips,

-Kevin

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

adding white space in Word 2007 to Draft mode

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs