Eleni Makantani
Greece
Local time: 18:20
Partial member
English to Greek
+ ...
Feb 3, 2008

Hello,

I work on MS Word 2003 on Windows XP. I have noticed that while I work, the domains "font", "style" and "font size" on the Format toolbar, as well as the "zoom" domain, flash.
At the same time, the right-click menu selections are not functional. This means that when I right-click the mouse, the pop-up menu appears, but none of the selections functions (nothing becomes blue when I pass the mouse over it).

Do you have any idea why that happens?

Direct link Reply with quote

Robert West
Spain
Local time: 17:20
Spanish to English
+ ...
Reinstall Feb 4, 2008

Hello Eleni,

Something must have got corrupted along the way. Is this a new development or has it always been like that? In any case, it would be best for you to reinstall Word.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Right-click menu disabled

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs