Boost your career as a professional translator!

Boost your career as a professional translator! SDL hosts a virtual conference featuring a selection of free resources to help grow your freelance business, as well as an update on the new features of the world’s most trusted translation software - SDL Trados Studio 2017

Click for Full Participation

OE is removing all the attachments to mail- urgent!
Thread poster: Diana Marfogel
Diana Marfogel  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 15:58
Hebrew to Spanish
+ ...
Mar 30, 2003

Hi everybody,

I have this urgent problem:

I changed PC\'s temporarely, and every time I get an email with an attachment, I can\'t open the latter and I get a \"OE removed access to the attachment...\"

What do I do now?

Thanks a lot,

Diana

Direct link Reply with quote

Guy Bray  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 05:58
Member (2002)
French to English
Options... Mar 30, 2003

Try going to Tools/Options/Security/Virus Protection, and see whether the \"Do not allow attachments...\" box is checked.

Good luck!

Diana Marfogel  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 15:58
Hebrew to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
A million thanks! Mar 30, 2003

Dear Guy,

I am so grateful! I thought I had searched everywhere, but I probably missed it.

I can´t imagine my professional life without this site and all the great people related to it.

Thank you, again.

Diana

Guy Bray  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 05:58
Member (2002)
French to English
You're welcome! Mar 31, 2003

But actually, I think I learned that myself from a previous answer on this site.

Lesley Clayton
France
Local time: 14:58
French to English
+ ...
I had the same problem... Mar 31, 2003

...a few days ago with my new computer (see thread \'teething problems: Outlook Express 6\') The wonderful people here on ProZ helped me out in no time.

Meanwhile, I got over the problem temporarily by asking the clients to re-send the attachments. I opened them directly from the server\'s site, and then saved them on my computer.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

OE is removing all the attachments to mail- urgent!

Advanced search

PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums