Outlook 2003 - how/where to buy?
Thread poster: Madeleine MacRae Klintebo

Madeleine MacRae Klintebo  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:35
Swedish to English
+ ...
Mar 3, 2008

I've recently upgraded my mobile to a smartphone using Windows Mobile (version 6, I think). Because there are problems synchronising emails between this mobile and Outlook 2000, I downloaded a trial version of Outlook 2007. Now this trial is coming to an end and I don't want to spend a fortune (£180) buying a software I didn't very much like during the trial. I'm happy with Outlook 2003 on my office computer and have been trying to find somewhere to buy a this version. Searching on ebay, I mostly find people trying to SELL copies of Open Office (is it even legal to sell freeware for payment?)

Any suggestions, online shops or in London/UK, greatly appreciated.

Direct link Reply with quote

Stanislaw Czech, MCIL  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:35
Member (2006)
English to Polish
+ ...
Try Amazon Mar 3, 2008

I've just tried typing Office 2003 in (with chosen option Software) and there are quite a few options available. I hope that this link will work:

Kind Regards

PS: I have tried to use this link and it works - good luck

[Edited at 2008-03-03 22:50]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Outlook 2003 - how/where to buy?

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs