Off topic: Powwows in Poland. Info required
Thread poster: Ian Bieszczad-Roley

Ian Bieszczad-Roley  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:22
English
+ ...
Oct 8, 2004

I am a German to English freelancer. I am UK native and live in Krakow, Poland. I want to join or set up a Powwow, but I think I need to have my identity verified. Could anyone help? Unfortunately my Polish is the same level as my two-and-half year old son!

best wishes
Ian

Direct link Reply with quote

Magda Dziadosz  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 10:22
Member (2004)
English to Polish
+ ...
Hi Ian! Oct 8, 2004

Really good idea to organise a Powwow in Kraków It is so good that some initial discussions already took place - see this forum: http://www.proz.com/topic/25124. We are currently playing with the idea of having a PW either on New Year's Eve (many people, however, say they wouldn't be able to make it) or sometime in January. You may like to get in touch with other colleagues from Kraków and organise something together?

As concerns VID program: see the explanations here:
http://www.proz.com/faq/qa#qa_vid_how

You may also like to contact me (or any other vider from the list you will in find in the link) privately about this.

Best and hope to see you in Kraków!
Magda

[Edited at 2004-10-08 09:42]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Monika Jakacka Márquez[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwows in Poland. Info required

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs