Mobile menu

Collaboration with teacher in Raciborz
Thread poster: Elizabeth Sumner
Elizabeth Sumner
Local time: 08:26
Russian to English
+ ...
Oct 18, 2004

Hi, I don't know how successful this will be but I'm looking for freelance foreign language teachers in the Raciborz/Odpole area of Silesia.

I'm a translator based in Manchester and my sister is an English language teacher living in Raciborz, Poland (apologies if any names are incorrectly spelt, I translate from Russian). She's trying to increase her number of students and was considering collaboration with some other teachers. It's just occurred to me that there might be someone out there on in the same position.

She initially worked for a language school but has now also started to go it alone. If anyone is interested or has good advice, please email me so I can let her know.

Kind regards,

Elizabeth Sumner

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Monika Jakacka Márquez[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Collaboration with teacher in Raciborz

Advanced search PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs