przysięga ślubna
Thread poster: Anna Pasikowska-Frenkiel
Anna Pasikowska-Frenkiel
Anna Pasikowska-Frenkiel
English to Polish
Nov 30, 2005

Nie chcę nadużywać Państwa uprzejmości, ale
czy ktoś z Państwa mógłby zaproponować/ podzielić się ładnym tłumaczeniem angielskim polskiej przysięgi ślubnej w urzędzie stanu cywlnego? Z góry dziękuję.

Alicja Weikop
Alicja Weikop  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 07:47
English to Polish
+ ...
A moze oryginalna wersja angielska? Dec 1, 2005

Nam ksiadz nie pozwolil uzyc wersji oryginalnej - musialo byc zatwierdzone przez kosciol tlumaczenie - bylo ladne ale nie tak poetyckie jak wersja angielska - opcja B

Wedding Vows in English (Option A )

The groom says:
I (...), take you (...) to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad,
in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my lif
... See more
Nam ksiadz nie pozwolil uzyc wersji oryginalnej - musialo byc zatwierdzone przez kosciol tlumaczenie - bylo ladne ale nie tak poetyckie jak wersja angielska - opcja B

Wedding Vows in English (Option A )

The groom says:
I (...), take you (...) to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad,
in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life.

The bride says:
I (...), take you (...) to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad,
in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life.

Wedding Vows in English (Option B)

The groom says:
I (...), take you (...) for my lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward,
for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

The bride says:
I (...), take you (...) for my lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward,
for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

Wedding Vows in English (Option C)

The groom says:
In the name of God, I (...) take you (...) to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward,
for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish,
until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow.

The bride says:
In the name of God, I (...) take you (...) to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward,
for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish,
until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow.

http://www.weddingpriest.com/wedding_vows.htm
Collapse

kadrex
kadrex
Polish to English
mało romantyczne... Feb 20, 2009

Being aware of the rights and duties caused by creating a family, I hereby solemnly declare that I am enterin into a state of marriage with (bride's first name), and I wov I will do everything to make our marriage compiliant, happy and lasting

Agnieszka Hayward (X)
Agnieszka Hayward (X)
Poland
Local time: 08:47
German to Polish
+ ...
I ja, i ja :o) Feb 20, 2009

Wcześniej umknął mi ten wątek, to się teraz wypowiem

Aware of rights and duties resulting from starting a family I solemny declare that I am entering into the state of matrimony with [name of bride/ groom] and I promise I will do everything to make our marriage harmonious, enduring and happy.

Barbara Gadomska
Barbara Gadomska  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:47
English to Polish
+ ...
jeszcze inaczej Feb 22, 2009

W książce, którą tłumaczę, jest ładna formuła anglikańska, zapewne starszej daty:

"I, XX, do take thee, XX, to be my lawful wedded wife. With this ring I thee espouse, with my goods I thee endow, with my body I thee worship, in sickness and in health, in richness and in poverty, so long as we both shall live".

A rozliczne inne ujęcia tematu możesz znaleźć na
... See more
W książce, którą tłumaczę, jest ładna formuła anglikańska, zapewne starszej daty:

"I, XX, do take thee, XX, to be my lawful wedded wife. With this ring I thee espouse, with my goods I thee endow, with my body I thee worship, in sickness and in health, in richness and in poverty, so long as we both shall live".

A rozliczne inne ujęcia tematu możesz znaleźć na stronie http://weddings.about.com/cs/bridesandgrooms/a/vowwording.htm

Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Monika Jakacka Márquez[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

przysięga ślubna

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »