Mobile menu

Poll: How often do you update your profile?
Thread poster: Staff Staff
Local time: 03:36
Jan 5, 2009

This forum topic is for the discussion of the poll question "How often do you update your profile?".

This poll was originally submitted by Annett Hieber

View the poll here

A forum topic will appear each time a new poll is run. For more information, see:

Direct link Reply with quote

abdurrahman  Identity Verified
United Arab Emirates
Local time: 14:36
English to Arabic
+ ...
Every 3 months Jan 5, 2009

Dear Colleagues,

I usually update my profile every 3 months, and also when I want to add more items to my CV, such as courses, references, conferences... etc

Best Regards,

Abdurrahman Mahanna

Amy Duncan  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:36
Portuguese to English
+ ...
"Other" Jan 5, 2009

I put "other" because I update my profile when something comes up, like a change of info, address, etc. and I never know when that's going to be!

Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:36
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
Other Jan 6, 2009

The other day I noticed I still was also an agency in my profile. Then I changed that, but otherwise I look at my profile only sporadically.
"Sporadically" should have been an option in this poll.

Marlene Blanshay  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:36
Member (2009)
French to English
+ ...
I'd say sporadically.... Jan 6, 2009

i recently updated some contact information when I got SKYPE, but nothing major. I'm planning on moving this year! that'll be a new mailing address....

Rebekka Groß  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:36
English to German
Only when I can add... Jan 6, 2009

I chose this option even though it doesn't correspond 100% to my updating behaviour. I try to keep my project history up-to-date with larger projects so that's not a regular activity. Apart from that, I try to update my CV monthly or every other month and then upload the latest version.

Erzsébet Czopyk  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:36
Member (2006)
Russian to Hungarian
+ ...
each 3 months Jan 7, 2009

...because of typos

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Paula Durrosier[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: How often do you update your profile?

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs