Poll: Do you hold a professional degree other than in translation?
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
Local time: 21:49
SITE STAFF
Sep 13, 2005

This forum topic is for the discussion of the poll question "Do you hold a professional degree other than in translation?".

This poll was originally submitted by Elías Sauza

View the poll here

A forum topic will appear each time a new poll is run. For more information, see: http://proz.com/topic/33629

Direct link Reply with quote

Dan Marasescu  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 06:49
Member (2003)
English to Romanian
+ ...
Alternative Sep 14, 2005

A more interesting question I think would be "Do you hold a professional degree other than in translation, languages or literature?". I have the feeling that the result would have been quite different.

Angela Arnone  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:49
Member (2004)
Italian to English
+ ...
My question is - what is a professional degree? Sep 14, 2005

It means nothing to me at all.
Also, it wasn't clear if the question intended - you have a degree in translation plus another one, or you have a "professional degree" and not a translation degree ....
Angela

Dan Marasescu wrote:

A more interesting question I think would be "Do you hold a professional degree other than in translation, languages or literature?". I have the feeling that the result would have been quite different.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: Do you hold a professional degree other than in translation?

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs