Poll: Members: What's your income in 2005 from clients met originally via ProZ or a ProZ.com colleag
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
SITE STAFF
Dec 12, 2005

This forum topic is for the discussion of the poll question "Members: What's your income in 2005 from clients met originally via ProZ or a ProZ.com colleague?".

View the poll here

A forum topic will appear each time a new poll is run. For more information, see: http://proz.com/topic/33629

LJC (X)
LJC (X)
France
Local time: 02:09
French to English
+ ...
Platinum - do you mean me? Dec 12, 2005

I took advantage of the current offer to go platinum a few days ago. As this poll is for platinum members only, I assume you do not mean me as I was not a platinum member throughout 2005. My answer, and that of others who have taken advantage of the current offer and become platinum members for the first time, may distort the results you are seeking and so I have not answered. Am I right?

Lesley

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 20:09
SITE FOUNDER
Good point Dec 12, 2005

I'll add the option "I am a new member".

By the way, welcome!

LJC (X)
LJC (X)
France
French to English
+ ...
Thanks Dec 12, 2005

Thank you, Henry.

By the way, it's nice to see my postings appear immediately

[Edited at 2005-12-12 10:54]

Penelope Ausejo
Penelope Ausejo  Identity Verified
Spain
English to Spanish
+ ...
Annual or monthly? Dec 13, 2005

Maybe the answer is obvious but I don’t seem to figure it out. First, I assumed it meant annual and answered accordingly but after seeing the results I’m not that sure about it. Just wanted to check it.

TIA

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: Members: What's your income in 2005 from clients met originally via ProZ or a ProZ.com colleag

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »