Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Poll: Do/would you reply to e-mails from new site users seeking your career advice?
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff
Sophie Dzhygir
Sophie Dzhygir  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 12:39
German to French
+ ...
Depends Apr 14, 2006

If the questions are quite general about how to become a translator and such stuff, I mostly recommend precise topics in another forum where I am quite active and have already said almost all I had to say about the subject (+ contributions of other members of course!)

I there is a very precise question that relates to a/my particular case, for example a question about Russian, then I usually answer individually.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: Do/would you reply to e-mails from new site users seeking your career advice?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »