Spell Check for Portuguese
Thread poster: Sonia Gomes
Sonia Gomes
Sonia Gomes  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:05
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Sep 27, 2003

I have been trying with no success to purchase or to download a Spell Check for Portuguese, the trouble is I live in India and it does become difficult to purchase Software from Portugal, I did try FLIP 4 which in my opinion is wonderful.

So now I have great difficulty in checking my work. Could any person help me find a site from where I can download the Spellcheck, or where is it possible for me to buy the Microsoft Spell check for Portuguese.

Any help would be so ve
... See more
I have been trying with no success to purchase or to download a Spell Check for Portuguese, the trouble is I live in India and it does become difficult to purchase Software from Portugal, I did try FLIP 4 which in my opinion is wonderful.

So now I have great difficulty in checking my work. Could any person help me find a site from where I can download the Spellcheck, or where is it possible for me to buy the Microsoft Spell check for Portuguese.

Any help would be so very much appreciated.

Thank you very much

Sonia
Collapse

Bruno Magne
Bruno Magne  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:35
English to French
+ ...
Procure pelo Microsoft Proofings tools kit Sep 28, 2003

Ë um aplicativo, um tanto caro, onde estão todas as línguas mais freqüentes. O único problema é que a MIcrosoft o renova a cada nova edição do Office. Por isso, só se acha o kit para o Office XP no mercado.

Se quiseres (modo gaúcho de falar), envia-me uma mensagem particular, que eu tenho como ajudar-te.

Cordialmente desde a capital dos altrimundialistas
Bruno Magne

João Brogueira
João Brogueira  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 10:35
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Buying Flip 4 from Webboom Sep 29, 2003

You can purchase FLIP 4 from Webboom and have it delivered anywhere in the world. Please check: http://www.webboom.pt/

Regards,

João Brogueira

Sonia Gomes
Sonia Gomes  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:05
Portuguese to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you very much Sep 29, 2003

Thank you for your advice and I greatly appreciate it. I have been very fortunate for a Proz Member sent me the Spell Check just today. This is one of the most wonderful things about Proz. The way total strangers reach out to help each other.

I can only say a very humble "Thank you" and may God Bless you all.

Regards

Sonia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Spell Check for Portuguese

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »