Sabina Moscatelli
Italy
Local time: 12:35
Member (2004)
German to Italian
+ ...
Feb 26, 2004

Hi

I need the help of the Portuguese (brazilian) community for my Italian pupils)
We are putting up a little multicultural show (as I explained in my previous message today to the Spanish SC) and I would like to propose a very nice Brazilian song I heard this winter while on holidays in Cabo Verde. They told me the title of the song was "Perere" and the singer should be the group "Terra Samba". I can only say (s
... See more
Hi

We are putting up a little multicultural show (as I explained in my previous message today to the Spanish SC) and I would like to propose a very nice Brazilian song I heard this winter while on holidays in Cabo Verde. They told me the title of the song was "Perere" and the singer should be the group "Terra Samba". I can only say (since I do not speak Portuguese) that it was a "live" version which ended with the word "Besos" and a glamorous applause. I made a little search on the Internet and could find no such song from this group. Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks a lot!

Sabina
Collapse

Marcelo Fogaccia
Marcelo Fogaccia  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:35
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Site oficial do Terra Samba Feb 26, 2004

Olá Sabrina,

Infelizmente não encontrei a música "Perere", mas talvez o nome seja outro, não?
O site oficial do Terra Samba é http://www2.uol.com.br/terrasamba/.
Lá você vai encontrar todos os discos, com as letras de cada música.
Espero que a ajude a encontrar a música que você busca!

Grande abraço do Brasil,
Marcelo Fogaccia

Paulo Celestino Guimaraes
Paulo Celestino Guimaraes  Identity Verified
Brazil
English to Portuguese
+ ...
'Pererê' song Feb 26, 2004

Hi Sabina,
There is a song called "Pererê" sang by Ivete Sangalo" (not Terra Samba group) and you can find the lyrics on this web site (unknown author).
http://ivete-sangalo.letras.mus.br/letras/46459/
Cheers,
Paulo

P.S. É verdade MARCELO !!!
sabina moscatelli wrote:

Hi

We are putting up a little multicultural show (as I explained in my previous message today to the Spanish SC) and I would like to propose a very nice Brazilian song I heard this winter while on holidays in Cabo Verde. They told me the title of the song was "Perere" and the singer should be the group "Terra Samba". I can only say (since I do not speak Portuguese) that it was a "live" version which ended with the word "Besos" and a glamorous applause. I made a little search on the Internet and could find no such song from this group. Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks a lot!

Sabina

[Edited at 2004-02-26 20:18]

[Edited at 2004-02-26 20:56]

Marcelo Fogaccia
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Seria "Pererê" da "Ivete Sangalo"? Feb 26, 2004

Sabina,

Em primeiro lugar, desculpe por ter trocado seu nome na mensagem anterior.
Descobri que existe uma música chamada "Pererê", mas da cantora "Ivete Sangalo".
O site http://ivete-sangalo.letras.mus.br/letras/46459/ tem a letra dessa música. Veja se é isso que você procura!

Abraços,
Marcelo Fogaccia.

Marcelo Fogaccia
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Coincidências... Feb 26, 2004

Paulo, isso é o que eu chamo coincidência, não?

Abraços,
Marcelo Fogaccia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

OT: Another song

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »