Mobile menu

InfoMarex database
Thread poster: BrazBiz

BrazBiz  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 21:23
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Mar 25, 2002

Algum dos prezados colegas participa deste site? Queríamos saber sua opinião sobre a resposta, em termos de trabalho, que se consegue fazendo parte desta database!



Obrigados pela ajuda.





Agradeço aos que participaram - Gabriela, Ailish e Henry. Vamos contatar Michael McCann e enviar nossos VCs.

_________________



[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-03-27 19:28 ]

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-03-27 19:30 ]


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Gabriela Frazao  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 01:23
Member (2002)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Desconhecia Mar 25, 2002

Quote:


On 2002-03-25 19:37, BrazBiz wrote:

Algum dos prezados colegas participa deste site? Queríamos saber sua opinião sobre a resposta, em termos de trabalho, que se consegue fazendo parte desta database!



Obrigados pela ajuda.







Direct link Reply with quote
 

Gabriela Frazao  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 01:23
Member (2002)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Desconhecia Mar 25, 2002

Até ser por si referido. Fui lá \"espreitar\" e, para já, barato não é.

Pode ser um site interessante, mas devido ao seu custo é melhor esperar por mais opiniões.

Obrigada

Gabriela Frazão, PT


Direct link Reply with quote
 
xxxLia Fail  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 02:23
Spanish to English
+ ...
I participate... Mar 26, 2002

I am in this database. Just to be in it costs nothing, although there is an annual fee for priority listing.



I received an interesting SP-ENG job, shared with a number of other translators, in September. I got paid in accordance with my rates, and on time.



The man who runs it is presently Chairman of the Irish Translators and Interpreters Association.



I expect I will get to know him next year when I go to Ireland for some months to study!.



Ailish







Direct link Reply with quote
 

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 20:23
SITE FOUNDER
Michael McCann Mar 26, 2002

Quote:


The man who runs it is presently Chairman of the Irish Translators and Interpreters Association.



I expect I will get to know him next year when I go to Ireland for some months to study!.



Ailish





That would be Michael McCann. We have cooperated in some capacities and I have found him to be a trustworthy and reasonable partner.

Direct link Reply with quote
 

BrazBiz  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 21:23
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Gabriela, veja a resposta da Ailish, que ajuda bastante a entender como o site funciona! Mar 27, 2002

Quote:


On 2002-03-25 20:03, gfrazao wrote:

Até ser por si referido. Fui lá \"espreitar\" e, para já, barato não é.

Pode ser um site interessante, mas devido ao seu custo é melhor esperar por mais opiniões.

Obrigada

Gabriela Frazão, PT



Direct link Reply with quote
 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

InfoMarex database

Advanced search






PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »



All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs