Thread poster: BrazBiz
BrazBiz
BrazBiz  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 09:44
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Mar 25, 2002

Algum dos prezados colegas participa deste site? Queríamos saber sua opinião sobre a resposta, em termos de trabalho, que se consegue fazendo parte desta database!

Obrigados pela ajuda.

Agradeço aos que participaram - Gabriela, Ailish e Henry. Vamos contatar Michael McCann e enviar nossos VCs.

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-03-27 19:28 ]

[ This Me
... See more
Algum dos prezados colegas participa deste site? Queríamos saber sua opinião sobre a resposta, em termos de trabalho, que se consegue fazendo parte desta database!

Obrigados pela ajuda.

Agradeço aos que participaram - Gabriela, Ailish e Henry. Vamos contatar Michael McCann e enviar nossos VCs.

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-03-27 19:28 ]

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-03-27 19:30 ]
Collapse

Gabriela Frazao
Gabriela Frazao  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 13:44
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Desconhecia Mar 25, 2002

Quote:

On 2002-03-25 19:37, BrazBiz wrote:

Obrigados pela ajuda.

Gabriela Frazao
Gabriela Frazao  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 13:44
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Desconhecia Mar 25, 2002

Até ser por si referido. Fui lá \"espreitar\" e, para já, barato não é.

Pode ser um site interessante, mas devido ao seu custo é melhor esperar por mais opiniões.

Obrigada

Gabriela Frazão, PT

Lia Fail (X)
Lia Fail (X)  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 14:44
Spanish to English
+ ...
I participate... Mar 26, 2002

I am in this database. Just to be in it costs nothing, although there is an annual fee for priority listing.

I received an interesting SP-ENG job, shared with a number of other translators, in September. I got paid in accordance with my rates, and on time.

The man who runs it is presently Chairman of the Irish Translators and Interpreters Association.

I expect I will get to know him next year when I go to Ireland for some months to s
... See more
I am in this database. Just to be in it costs nothing, although there is an annual fee for priority listing.

I received an interesting SP-ENG job, shared with a number of other translators, in September. I got paid in accordance with my rates, and on time.

The man who runs it is presently Chairman of the Irish Translators and Interpreters Association.

I expect I will get to know him next year when I go to Ireland for some months to study!.

Ailish

Collapse

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 08:44
SITE FOUNDER
Michael McCann Mar 26, 2002

Quote:

I expect I will get to know him next year when I go to Ireland for some months to study!.

Ailish

That would be Michael McCann. We have cooperated in some capacities and I have found him to be a trustworthy and reasonable partner.

BrazBiz
BrazBiz  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 09:44
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Gabriela, veja a resposta da Ailish, que ajuda bastante a entender como o site funciona! Mar 27, 2002

Quote:

On 2002-03-25 20:03, gfrazao wrote:

Até ser por si referido. Fui lá \"espreitar\" e, para já, barato não é.

Pode ser um site interessante, mas devido ao seu custo é melhor esperar por mais opiniões.

Obrigada

Gabriela Frazão, PT

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

InfoMarex database

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »