Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 18:53
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Dec 1, 2005

Hello

I'm going to be in Sao Paulo with my family on February, 2006 (15-21, 6 nights).
We would like to go to the coast, a place like Ilhabela. I already have two quotes, one for a hotel, one for a posada, but we have a big problem: the members of the family are 3 kids, 11, 14, 17 (no they are not the problem), the parents and... a little dog that nobody accepts.

I know, it does sound silly to go on vacation
... See more
Hello

I'm going to be in Sao Paulo with my family on February, 2006 (15-21, 6 nights).
We would like to go to the coast, a place like Ilhabela. I already have two quotes, one for a hotel, one for a posada, but we have a big problem: the members of the family are 3 kids, 11, 14, 17 (no they are not the problem), the parents and... a little dog that nobody accepts.

I know, it does sound silly to go on vacation with the dog (and the travel is not just SP), but we love her. Its weight is less than 1.5 kg and it's a Poodle toy.

We could hide it
but my husband is saying that we must chose the dog or Brazil, please, see if you can help us to have both.

Thank you very much

Claudia
Collapse

Bruno Magne
Bruno Magne  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:53
English to French
+ ...
Peço vênia aos colegas de língua portuguesa para responder em Espanhol Dec 2, 2005

Hola, Claudia

Date une vuelta al sitio abajo y clica en el enlace "Fotos, Serviços e outras Informações", donde hallarás todos los detalles relativos a los hoteles y las posadas (¿paradores?) de Ilhabela. Mañana haré un contacto con mi agente de viajes para ver si puede ayudar.

El sitio es:

http://www.ilhabela.com/hoteisepousadas.asp

C
... See more
Hola, Claudia

Date une vuelta al sitio abajo y clica en el enlace "Fotos, Serviços e outras Informações", donde hallarás todos los detalles relativos a los hoteles y las posadas (¿paradores?) de Ilhabela. Mañana haré un contacto con mi agente de viajes para ver si puede ayudar.

El sitio es:

http://www.ilhabela.com/hoteisepousadas.asp

Cariño

Bruno

[Edited at 2005-12-02 00:32]
Collapse

Claudia Iglesias
Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 18:53
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Muito obrigada Dec 2, 2005

Muito obrigada, Bruno

eu fui dito que é um problema legal, que os hotéis e os posadas não estão permitidos aceitar animais de estimação. Talvez você pode confirmar se é verdadeiro ou não. Se não for verdadeiro, eu posso contatá-los até que eu encontre direito.

Consideração

Claudia

Este texto foi traduzid
... See more
Muito obrigada, Bruno

eu fui dito que é um problema legal, que os hotéis e os posadas não estão permitidos aceitar animais de estimação. Talvez você pode confirmar se é verdadeiro ou não. Se não for verdadeiro, eu posso contatá-los até que eu encontre direito.

Consideração

Claudia

Este texto foi traduzido do inglês com o tradutor de Google. http://translate.google.com/translate_t

[Edited at 2005-12-02 01:54]
Collapse

Bruno Magne
Bruno Magne  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:53
English to French
+ ...
Não é bem assim Dec 2, 2005

Bom dia, Claudia

Es verdad que la ley prohibe animales en los locales públicos (centro comercial, hotel, restaurante...), pero existen hoteles que ofrecen un canil para sus clientes. Ya mandé un mensaje para mi agencia de viajes.

Suerte

Bruno

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for a nice place to stay in the Paulista coast

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »