solicitação de documentos para efetuar pagamento
Thread poster: Cordioli

Cordioli  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 06:32
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Apr 2, 2003

Uma agência da Espanha exige que eu mande um \"official original certificate of my fiscal residency\" para me pagar. Caso contrário, descontará 25% do valor da fatura. Alguém saberia me dizer que documento é esse? Obrigada

Direct link Reply with quote

Manuela Brehm
Local time: 10:32
German to Portuguese
+ ...
... Apr 2, 2003

√Č um Certificado de Resid√™ncia Fiscal que se pede nas Finan√ßas - certifica que paga os impostos noutro pa√≠s. Serve para evitar a dupla tributa√ß√£o.

Manuela

Harry Bornemann  Identity Verified
Mexico
English to German
+ ...
European VAT licence Apr 3, 2003

It is also called \"European VAT licence\" but it has a different name in every country, for example in Germany it is called \"UStID-Nr\" which is short for Umsatzsteuer-Identifikations-Nummer\". You get it free, you only have to register at the tax office.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

solicitação de documentos para efetuar pagamento

Advanced search

PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs