Mobile menu

Powwow in Savaria
Thread poster: xxxsavaria
Local time: 18:36
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Jul 17, 2008

I would really like to organise a powwow in Western Hungary.I have a number of very nice alternatives,as far as the location of the powwow is concerned.For organising a powwow,I need ID verification.My ID is not verified(I would never pay a penny for any websites,not even for,and I am also afraid that my bank data get into wrong hands,that is,to people with nasty intentions).I do not really go to Budapest(I do not have a place to stay there,and I do not really like paying for hotels...),and not even to other capitals in Europe.What can I do?

(At the end of every August,on the last weekend of August actually,there is a huge carneval here in Szombathely,and it would be very nice to join the celebrations with a powwow...if not this year...then next year...I am looking forward to hearing your opinion...And I would organise it,if I got the opportunity to do so.)

[Módosítva: 2008-07-17 11:58]

[Módosítva: 2008-07-17 11:59]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow in Savaria

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Wake up in the Morning and see that you have sold TMs and made Money overnight

The TM Market Place for Translators
New: Our Instant TM Download
TM owners: Upload your TMs into the online database
Customers: Analyse your text & instantly download a text-specific TM
Well over 1.2 BILLION translation units

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs